We are looking for an experienced "Sr. Auditor" to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
The position is aimed at audit operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes;
As an Auditor, Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
Review and recommend new audit procedures, exceptions, or any other changes in the audit methodology.
- Overall planning, management, and controlling of Internal Audit function throughout the group.
- Compiling the data, information, and primary reports. Reviewing, analysing, performing further procedures to generate secondary level reports with professional opinions and conclusions.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle. Execution of audit assignments within agreed timelines
- Designing and evaluating the soundness, adequacy, application of procedures, and internal controls of the organization. Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud. Preparing the annual audit plan in accordance with accepted industry standards.
- Conducting operational and financial audits and share findings in well-drafted reports with top management
- Submission of annual internal audit plan based on risk assessment. Submission of annual IFRS report, supervision of internal audit activities and tasks Evaluating the effectiveness of the governance,
- Risk management and control structures of the organization. Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement|
- Minimum 10 Years' Experience in the relevant domain.
- The Incumbent should be CA, CIA, Qualified can apply for this position.
- Proficiency in MS Excel & ERP with the ability to work on bulk data.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of (e.g. ERP, Sage) Ability to track accurately and create reports as and when required.
- Ideally an analytical mind with strong math skills. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Candidates who are available to join immediately / on short notice will be preferred.
- Note, this will be a Night Shift job to provide the support in the US Head office.
- Shift Days & Timing would be Monday to Friday Miami FL EST Zone
Perks & Benefits:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Holidays & Leaves Benefits (as per company policy)
- Medical Insurance (as per company policy)
- Annually Appraisal (as per company policy)
- Friendly Work Environment
- Learning & Career growth Platform
- Job Type: Full-time