- We are looking for an experienced ERP/SQL integration consultant, As an ERP/SQL Integration Developer will provide technical expertise to develop and support system-level solutions/programs, including integrations between the ERP and surrounding applications.
- Participates in all phases of the development cycle, and provides input shares responsibility for architecture, design and data structures, and access mechanisms as well as the development projects with the Corporate Systems team.
- Responsible for integration development, system administration, testing, and implementing complex solutions according to business needs. Also responsible for system documentation according to established IT standards.
- 5 years of experience in software systems development and programming, 3 years experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and integrations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Document functional and technical requirements for the Integrations to and from the
- ERP Lawson platform.
- Reviewing and analyzing data from multiple internal and external sources
- Experience with a variety of sources (Oracle, SQL Server, XML, flat file, Excel Spreadsheet, Lawson, etc.) Assist the testing team and facilitate the user acceptance testing
- Can write SQL Queries, Must be able to Create/fix Crystal Reports or Jesper Reports, Strong knowledge of Database, Tables & Fields, Can help with third-party system integrations.
- Have expertise in analyzing data and creating effective reports.
- Must have the ability to understand the requirement and present the solution accordingly.
- Working experience on SAP B1 and SAGE 100 will be a plus
Skills & Requirements:
- Candidate with Diploma/Bachelor Degree holder in Software Engineering/ Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 to 10 Years Experience in the same role along with a strong technical background.
- Ability to multi-task, proactive, confident with a positive attitude, and ability to work in Pressure.
- Ability to support multiple concurrent projects Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills. Strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Experience with Knowledge of AWS platform. Knowledge of API and system integration. COBOL Document Express & DSS, ImageNow - Administration, Work Flow, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Excellent design skills, hands-on experience in developing application integrations.
- Establish and adhere to development standards, best practices, design/documentation templates.
- Candidates who are available to join immediately / on short notice will be preferred.
Not Mandatory - But We will prioritize the applicant with additional following skills